Friday, August 8, 2014

Baking stats

Inspired by my buddy Julia, over on Easy Rules by Ems and Jules, I decided to tackle the statistics of the past week of baking.  It's been a crazy one and isn't quite over, but here's the summary...

16 eggs
19 cups of flour
10 cups of sugar
11 cups of fat (butter, shortening, veggie oil, etc.)
6 cups of buttermilk
8 lemons (zest and juice)
7 1/2 pounds of powdered sugar
I lost track of the powder, soda, salt, vanilla that all got tossed in at some point!

Ready for a diet?

Ok, while that all sounds horrible, it really was all for multiple projects and I did NOT consume most of this!  I swear.  Want the run-down on what it was I baked?

4 1/2 dozen cupcakes + a small center cake




4 1/2 dozen baby cookies



4 dozen tiara cookies




Oh, and I don't even have a picture of the cupcake wedding dress that's getting made for this weekend!  Phew!  No wonder I'm tired!  The kitchen is a disaster, but at least it smells delightful!

KEEP CALM AND BAKE ON

No comments:

Post a Comment