Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Reasons for Slacking...

Pretty sure I'm getting dirty looks from my faithful readers who haven't seen a post in weeks.  I'm sorry!  It's been a busy few weeks!  Since I don't have any crazy projects going on right now, I figured I'd list out what's been preventing me from typing...

Cake Making
(a super cute pumpkin baby shower we held for one of our fabulous LNA's at work who just delivered baby Shawn this week...Congratulations Natasha!)




Cookie Decorating
(cookies for our final soccer game and for Matthew's Halloween party at the YMCA)



Halloween Happened
(a fierce Batman and a super goofy Minion who refused to look at the camera)




A Long Weekend on Martha's Vineyard
(It was 70 degrees and gorgeous!)




Soccer Coaching is Done
(My kids were awesome, as were the parents!  I had such a good time!)





(Ben was not impressed that I had to be on the field and he couldn't be!)


So that's it...that is what kept me so busy this month.  I promise to be better this month!  Some really good recipes and fun craft ideas for the little ones.





No comments:

Post a Comment