Thursday, November 12, 2015

6 Months?!?!?!?!? Yikes!

Apparently I've been slacking.  I do apologize!  We were so busy with so many activities and then I sort of lost the ooph to blog.  After reading Easy Rules by Ems and Jules and realizing that they have more kids and likely a million more activities/stressors, I came to the conclusion that I can do this!  :)

So, for the first installment in a very long time, I'm going to just post pics of the myriad baking projects I've had in the past 6 months!  It's been sugary fun!  Enjoy...

Patriotic Parfaits for work


Homemade Graham Crackers 
(to go with the homemade marshmallows that I somehow forgot to take a picture of!)

                                     
Cookies for Matthew's graduation from Kindergarten



Strawberry Ice Box Cake.  So good!



Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes
(and strawberry pie my sister-in-law made!)



Baby Shower cookie order






Luau Themed cake and cupcakes for my friend's daughter



Sunny cookies for a friend's 1 year old



Mustang Carrot Cake for a friend's 20-something son



Our annual tradition of back-to-school Pencil Cookies



Owl cake




What does a fox say???  My nephew turned 2 and requested a fox cake!



A super fun Monster cake for my friend's 1 year old


So there you have it!  I promise to be back on a more regular basis.


No comments:

Post a Comment